It was so much fun going to dinner with Mark and Jill. I really like these two and I'm so glad that we are friends. I went to school with Mark. When we lived in Roy so did they and we would visit them. That's when I really got to know and love Jill. Larry and Mark are both business men and have worked a lot together. We went in on a house boat when our kids were young because of the Howe's. They had a share in the boat "Fire Fox" and invited us to get a share. It was fun going in on a share with the Jones family. We have so many wonderful memories going to Lake Powell.
We don't get together often but try to at least once a year. (years go by fast) Jill and I had mentioned it and then Larry got hurt and was going to be laid up for awhile. Spontaneously we decided to go before he had surgery and it worked out great.
We had good conversation and laughs. I had said something funny that opened the door for Jill to share a story with us about her red pepper. She had a picture which made us all laugh out loud. Let's just say that when Jill cut into a red pepper at home it had a little surprise for her....the pepper was a male. (wink) When we were ordering dinner and the waiter got to Jill, Larry piped up and said she would like a red pepper. We laughed and told the waiter it was an inside joke. The waiter was great and just went along with us. He even came by our table once and mentioned they were working on that red pepper for her. Belong long the Waiter and the Manger visited our table bringing Jill and large red pepper. It was so funny....we ended up showing the waiter the pic and he blushed. It was just a fun night.
I love having a variety of wonderful friends. I feel so very blessed because of the friends that I have been given. I love my hubby and I'm glad that he is so friendly and easy to get a long with and that we are able to share our friends with each other. Life is Good!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment