Last year was a great year. I was happier than any other year...which I think should be said every year ...we should always continue to improve our lives and our out look on life so it should always be better.
I look forward to this year. I look forward to being kinder. I am going to purposely watch for ways that I can show kindness to others daily. I am going to continue giving out "Scatter Sunshine" bags. I am going to compliment and smile and be happy. I'm going to continue having fun and making fun happen.
We have lot's of things planned this year. A few vacations...Puerto Rico, California, Washington DC, Hawaii and a cruise to Alaska. We have a few weekends scheduled for camping. We have a few babies joining our family. Macie Marie is expected to arrive January 7th and Kevin and Julie's little one in July. Oh I love adding to our family. Speaking of adding to our family....Braxton has chosen his wife, Kelsi Bangerter. I'm not sure the exact date of their marriage yet but in the spring when school is out. I'm so excited for the things ahead. I welcome 2014!
"At the advent of a New Year, I challenge Latter-day Saints everywhere to undertake a personal, diligent, significant quest for what I call the abundant life----a life filled with an abundance of success, goodness,,and blessings. May we remember these (things) as we begin our journey into the New Year, cultivating a positive attitude, a belief that we can achieve our goals and resolutions, and the courage to face whatever challenges may come our way. Then the abundant life will be ours." President Thomas S. Monson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment