Since Kamryn wanted to spend the night for her birthday last April it has become a tradition for all the grands to spend the night with me for their birthday. Zaden got to stay with us last night. He was so excited and cute. I think we all enjoy having the grands over. Braxton even brought a movie over for us to watch together. He snuggled up to Zaden but it wasn't long and Zaden was scooting away...sleeping bag and all. He's so stinkin cute. He woke up bright and early with the rest of us and was full of smiles. He wasn't interested in climbing in bed with me and grandpa but he did give us hugs and smiles.
I love the one on one with the kids every now and then. It didn't happen and doesn't happen much with my own kids and I know it won't with the grands but their birthdays are a great time to make it happen. I hope they always know how special they are to us and how much they are loved.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment