I love Chocolate and usually have a stash. I keep treats in a jar in the cabinet that is part of my bed. My grands like to getting into it and I try to keep it full of treats that they like. There are a few chocolate kisses in the jar but I had forgot about them. I ate the last of my chocolate bar...and I was out of my yummy crunch & violet crumbles....in fact I was just out! I don't like being out. I like just knowing that I have chocolate just in case I ever feel the need for it. (I'm addicted...it's true)
I posted on Face Book that I was out and I have friends that have my back. Many were ready to come to my rescue and Amber did. Amber has quite a goody stash of her own. (I saw pictures on Face Book) The gal brought lots of treats to our special needs girls camp and I was lucky and she shared with me. (Amber would share with anyone but I don't think she let everyone know she had so much) Anyway since we would be seeing each other at our activity night she loaded a quart size bag up and brought it for me. What a sweetheart! I truly love Amber and the other ladies more than my chocolate.
There were many others that were willing to share until I could replenish my supply. Even Shari said she would visit the Hershey Factory before coming for Thanksgiving. I put in my request. YeeHaw...more chocolate on it's way to my house!
Before I left for SNAP I grabbed a Sunshine Bag for Peggy and that's when I realized I wasn't really out of chocolate. I have chocolate for the Sunshine Bags. I was relieved to know that I really wasn't out completely like I had thought. But now I won't even need to take from my Sunshine Supplies. (haha.....I like the Sunshine Bag Supplies) Chocolate just makes me Happy.....A little a day keeps the grumpies away. ☺
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment