Monday

Lots of Sunshine

Well this weekend was a good weekend for Scattering Sunshine.  I knew I was suppose to give a Sunshine bag to Heather and The Malone's but have waited....okay procrastinated.  But Yippee...I did it this weekend.  I gave Heather one on our way to the play.  Heather deserves more than a Sunshine Bag for everything she does and has been through.  Her little path in life has not been easy but she has managed to keep a smile and push forward anyway.  Heather is my Hero.
The Briggs recently moved and I knew that they could really use a little Sunshine Scattered their way. I have really learned to love this family.  They are a good family and try so hard at so many things.  They are always busy improving and developing their talents and supporting each other.  I really like them and they have shown much kindness to me.
The Malone's are just great.  They sacrifice so much time for  Building Up The Kingdom of God. It's not easy being  so involved in the Gospel and being stretched and shared by so many.  They have my love and support and should have their ticket now to enter into the Celestial Kingdom.  I love them and appreciate them!
 Davaleen is wonderful.  Her life has not been easy but she manages to smile and get through each day.  She is so caring and takes care of her mother and does so much for her kids.  Davaleen is a kind person.  I hope and pray that she never gives up.  She has been a blessing in my life!

***Time to make more Sunshine Bags***


0 comments: