Friday

Scattering Sunshine

Recently I thought about making little treat bags to "scatter sunshine".  I put a cute quotes on a few treats and put them in a bag.  My thought is to give these to others while I am out and about with my friends.  I made one up today and took it to Carla.  So Carla is the first to receive a "Scatter Sunshine" treat bag.  I made it simple...no ribbons or frills....I want it to be simple so that hopefully it will get copied in some form or another.

I decided to take one to Carla because I am not able to make the baby shower for her cute daughter, Sara.  I feel bad.  I missed Sara's wedding too because it was on my birthday last year and I spent the evening with my family.  I didn't want to miss Sara this time or just drop off a gift.  I messaged Carla last night to make sure they would be home today.  It was fun visiting with Carla and her darling girls. They were decorating for the shower and so I was able to see how cute it will be.  I would like to be there but we will be at Whitney's Wedding which is wonderful and great and where we need to be.
I'm excited for Sara to be a mommy.  I'm excited for Carla to be a grandma.  I'm excited to make more "Scatter Sunshine" bags!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You rock! I am so impressed you already did a sunshine bag! You don't just talk, you DO! I still want to do this as sistas! So don't get too sunshiney crazy without ME! haha YOU SPREAD MORE SUNSHINE than anyone I know!

Dawn said...

YOU Rock Jodi! I just wanted to get to it.....they will be for our outings but might be given out here and there as I feel needed ;)