Friday
Not a Volleyball
I was talking to Robin today after our walk around the block. Funny that we don't say everything in those 3 miles. Anyway I noticed something in the branches of our tree out front. At first I thought it was a volleyball...I didn't have my contact in yet. I mentioned to Robin and when we looked closer I could tell it was a wasp nest....a HUGE wasp nest! I saw a few wasps flying in and out of the little hole. It's a pretty cool nest but will no longer be in service as of Monday. The Pest Control guy is coming to spray our house and will be taking care of this place too. I am very interested in seeing the nest up close....it looks like it is wrapped in paper.
Posted by Dawn at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment