Friday

Happy Birthday Trichelle

I LOVE this day....August 23.  This is the day that my dreams came true and I became a mommy to this Beautiful Girl!  What a blessing Trichelle has been to me in my life.  I have enjoyed her so much and have always learned so much from her.  She has been patient with me as I have learned to be a mommy.  We have always been good friends and have been able to share most things with each other.
I enjoy spending time with Trichelle.  Trichelle is smart and funny and witty and caring and patient and creative and beautiful (inside and out) and absolutely wonderful.  I love being Trichelle's mommy.  I love that she has always liked hanging out with me and the family.  I admire this girl and the strength that she has.

I'm so glad that she was born to me.  I have always been so proud of her...what a blessing she is to me and our entire family.  She's a wonderful first child.
It's hard to believe that Trichelle is older than I feel.  It's a strange thing about life.  Our bodies get older but our spirits reach an age and stop!  I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with these cute girl of mine.  I love her so much!

0 comments: