I love going to the plays and I am really glad that this group of ladies invited me to join their group. It has been so fun getting to know them all better. Barbie told her sister that they invited me because I was fun and believe me so are all of them. I'm happy that I add to their fun.
I love the whole experience.....riding together, eating together and laughing together. It's just a lot of fun.
I enjoyed the play tonight. It was "Guys and Dolls" and was fun and upbeat.....a bit of a difference from "Urine Town". I was glad Barbie leaned over and asked me if I wanted to do this again with them next year. "Heck YES" I love girls night outs.....they are just fun!
Barbie and I had the same color combo going on tonight and so I figured we should get a picture. Things like that "call" out to me. ha ha ha
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment