It's just Jared and I for a few days and so we decided to go to the show. We thought about hitting a bucket of balls together but the hot tempts decided for us. (it's hot) I let Jared choose which show he wanted to see and he chose Iron Man 3. It was so much fun going with him. Jared is such a polite young man and silly. He teases me every time we go in my car together. He loves turning my seat warmers on and commenting on how hot it is...sometimes I catch on quick but sometimes ....well not!
I bought our tickets in and Jared decided he would get the treats. I believe we spent about the same and the reason I even let Jared get the treats was because I saw the amount of money in his wallet. (he has money) We came home and I helped him with his room a little more. We threw away more garbage. His room looks much better now and I think the "feeling" there is also better. I can't help but think: "Cleanliness is next to Godliness". Order is good and the spirit can be felt better than in a place of clutter.
I enjoyed the last few days with Jared. He is very appreciative of everything which also makes it all so nice. Yeah for one on one time!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment