Boy does time fly when you are having fun! This little lady has been loads of fun and I have enjoyed every minute with her. I can't believe she is so grown up and tall!
For Ivy's birthday we decided to have a sleep over like we did for Kamryn's. I like the idea of having some individual time with the birthday child. Ivy slept over on Sunday and we played on Monday so her parents could enjoy her on her actual birthday. We had a good time together. I love how crazy Ivy is. Ivy is very smart and such a nice girl. All her little cousins adore her and love being around her. She is really a good example.
I took Ivy to Hobbie Lobby because that is where the gift that she wanted me to get her was. She went right to it and after getting a few more things we went to Subway for lunch. Jared came with us since he has been wanting some drawing books. Kimi stayed home and mowed the lawn.
We wore Ivy out! On the way home she feel asleep. It was so much fun spending a little extra time with our Birthday girl. Zaden was missing her so we had to return her. I love celebrating the birth of those I love so much!
Happy Birthday Miss Ivy!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment