Tuesday

Tonya Lyn

Tonya has a Birthday shout Hooray!....HOORAY!!!  The best part was I got to take her to lunch on this very day!  That never happens because she is always busy at work this last week of school. (she works at Weber High School)  For some reason today her boss told her that she could leave at 1:00.  I was so excited when she called me telling me what her boss had said.  I text her this morning a birthday greeting along with a fine song that I "talently" sang.  She text me back and I ended up calling her and I knew I wasn't going to be able to see her today because she also had a lot of running around for the school that she needed to do.  We were just planning on getting together next Friday...so yep when she called saying she could really go today we were both so excited.  Each phone call I wished her a Happy Birthday and we laughed.  I'm pretty sure Tonya knows that I hope she has a great Birthday.....I told her close to a dozen times.

Oh my, I love this girl! Tonya and I are truly a blessing in each others lives!  It's so awesome cool that God sent her to me so many years ago.  I have loved growing up with my sweet friend.  I love all the memories we have together.  I am enjoying growing old with her too.....we are continuing to make more fun memories.  This time of life is just fun!  YEAH FOR BIRTHDAYS!

0 comments: