I bought some raffle tickets from my little neighbor a long time ago and I won this monument. It was delivered to my driveway over a month ago and I was promised that some guys would come back out quickly to position it in my court yard where I wanted it. The guy over the job left the company I guess and so Larry asked his priests to come and move it since they were out in our field shooting. Also, because they are young and strong and there are a lot of them. They were awesome and had it placed within a short amount of time. If it wasn't so heavy I would move it slightly. They put it exactly where I thought it would look good and really it does but still I would turn it slightly if I could!
I will be making some treats for next Tuesday when the Priests meet again. Right now they are some of my favorite guys!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That looks great
Post a Comment