Friday

Puzzle Pieces

I made up this saying today after meeting a few friends for lunch.  This lunch was decided just a few days ago and I was able to go without knowing it would be an answer to some of my prayers.  I thought I'd only be able to catch the last of the lunch because I was bowling today for a friend.  However since I bowled for another team Wednesday for this same league my scores today didn't count.  We thought about this a few frames into the first game.  So I bowled 2 games just for fun anyway and then went to lunch with these sweet gals.  They all had a piece to my puzzle that I needed.
Kathy was inspired to throw this lunch together and I am always glad when I get to rub shoulders with these dear friends who are in my life....on purpose.  Kathy was inspired & I bet she doesn't know it.
After a great lunch and sending Kathy back to work I felt like I needed to share my concerns about Jared with these sweet friends of mine.  They each had comments that I needed to hear.  I have a plan of action and I'm working on making life more enjoyable for my son but I had crossed off something that at first I thought needed to happen.  I had called and put forth some effort on the topic and since it didn't happen I just thought it wasn't suppose to.  Well....it is suppose to and I now know where to go for the answer and help.
The final thing Davaleen said was don't stop doing what you are doing!  I needed to hear that because that is exactly what happens.  I get going and then I stop because I hit a bump and I'm not sure how to get over it.  It has happened all year......I need to do whatever it takes to get past the bumps and I really needed to hear it.  I came home and wrote down the things I needed and especially DON"T STOP!

In life we all need others to help us get to where we need to be.  No one is here on their own.  I called each of these gals and thanked them again and Jodi told me that it was good for them too and they also needed to hear some of the things said.

I can see the hand of the Lord in this task.  I feel His help along the way.  I pray constantly that I will be able to do all that is needed to help my son succeed and feel happy about life.  I know that I carry a few pieces of Jared's puzzle and I'm trying to make sure I supply the correct ones.

Life is NOT easy however once over the tough things I really do see how important those times are and how I am strengthened  as I get through them.  We need the challenges so that we are stronger for the things that will come to us in the future....It's life....more will come!

0 comments: