I love this crazy cat and the crazy kid inside! I don't go to many games at Weber State but when Braxton asked me if we wanted to go I decided we had better. I love supporting my kids but will admit that I don't always know what they are doing or when and so I miss a lot. Tonight worked out and we were able to go watch a basketball game.
Braxton got us four tickets so Kimi and Jared could go too. It was fun. I have no idea who was playing ball because that isn't the reason I went. I went to watch the mascot and that's what I did.
Braxton is cool and fearless and just good. I like this new waldo suit.....I have heard others say he looks mean but I think he looks tough. The old waldo had such a huge head he looked dumb. I think Braxton can move around in this suit better. He did make a pass on the floor tonight doing some back hand springs. This mamma's heart smiled and so did my face. I am so proud of all my kids.....I have great kids!
The fans love Waldo.....well not all the fans do. The guy in the red hat gets freaked out with mascots and that is exactly why his friends called Waldo over. I laughed so hard watching this interaction.
Waldo gets around.....I bet he is exhausted at the end of the game. I think the only time he rested was when he was waiting for the other team to get fouled so he could hang upside down over the rail with a sign. It took a while and the kids loved having Waldo sit by them.
Waldo kind of does what ever he wants. He has learned not to ask permission and waits to be told if he does something he shouldn't. I bet he learned that as a cub.....pretty darn sure.
Good thing cats have nine lives. He's crazy and brave. Heck I remember when Brax use to jump out of his bedroom window over the garage. He landed on a little blanket is all and never hurt himself. Braxton has always made us laugh.....good thing because he also makes us crazy at times. He knows all he has to do now though to settle me down is to smile. I love Braxton's smile!
Before the game ended Waldo made his way over to us so we could get a picture with him. I am so happy do be the mom of my kids. I love them all and they do make my life so much better.
I look tired and was but I am so glad for these moments with my family. I love the picture of Larry....he doesn't look stressed like he has been. I think he needed this out tonight away from all worries. I love this guy!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment