Larry had a Birthday shout Hooray! I'm glad we are here to celebrate another birthday for my hubby....I'm glad he is here to celebrate another birthday. I don't think 54 is old....unless you're a baby...then it's old. We are over the hill for sure but instead of climbing now we get to roll. (maybe Larry isn't over his hill~I think he's still climbing but I am diffidently rolling) I had a good time today for Larry's birthday. I went bowling and did well....Larry went to work. I texted friends and family and reminded them all that it was Larry's birthday. I am pretty sure he appreciates me for that. He received a few cards from people and a lot of razzing....(that's what I was hoping for) "Bishop Larry" sent every single person in our ward a birthday card this year on their birthday. (so much time) I thought he needed some recognition. He liked it....I know he did!
His mom brought him over a cake when he got home as well as a Sweet 16 Birthday Card. She's tired of him reminding her that she forgot his 16th birthday so today, 38 years later he received a birthday cake and card for his 16th & 54th birthdays! I thought it was cute of her to do that for him.
Cole and Suzie also have a birthday today and so we celebrate together. Larry told me tonight he doesn't enjoy this little tradition. (I think that is his stress talking....but who knows? this might be their last birthday dinner together) We went to Kobe's which in my opinion isn't the best place to go with 6 people. It's loud and everyone is separated so we all couldn't visit together. It worked out and it was fun enough. (it wasn't my birthday haha)
Jaydan surprised Larry and I with tickets to Les Miserables for the 9:35 show. I laugh because Larry hated the play....really hated the play. I thought the show would be better for him.....it wasn't. He said there was too much singing....it was all singing. (hahaha) I loved it however and was happy I was able to go. So not sure Larry enjoyed his Special Day but I sure did!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment