Saturday

Mascot Night

Braxton got our family ticktes to Weber States Game tonight.  It was Mascot Night and so we decided it would be fun to go.  It was fun to go.....Waldo makes me smile!  The game wasn't even close and I only know that because I looked up at the score every now and them.  I was watching the Mascot's....not the game.
It was fun going with a bunch of our kids.  They are so funny to watch and listen to.  I simply love them!

 It was fun watching the Mascot's interact with all the fans.  Totally made my heart smile! Of all the Mascots....Waldo was the absolute best.....and that is the truth.....not just bias.


The Half Time was a game between the Mascots.  Kind of funny to watch since some of them have a problem lifting their arms and all are limited on seeing.  Waldo's team won but I felt like they had the advantage since they seemed to be able to move the best. (Waldo, Torch and one of the Dancers)


Oggie the Raptor did okay with his moves.....he was even able to do a back flip.  Pretty impressive for a Raptor.  Waldo made a pass with a few back handsprings and a back flip of his own....he is just so cool!

 It was a fun night and I am glad we were able to go and support our Weber Wild Cat!

0 comments: