Saturday

I Love going to the Temple

I love going to the Temple!  Tonight was ward Temple Night and it was so nice going with a few cute single ladies in our ward. (Ruth &Smitty)  I loved the drive and the beautiful mountains!  I love this time of year with all the marvelous colors decorating the trees!  Breath taking to say the least!

I wanted to blog about the Temple because it is one of my most favorite places to be.  I feel safe while I am there.  I feel loved.....unconditionally loved.  I sat and thought how God knows us all....every little thought....every little secret.....every little action......every little dream......every little everything and HE LOVES us the MOST!  He sees are strengths and knows are heart and knows are potential.  He helps us through everything.  I am so Thankful for HIM in my life.  I make mistakes and I am fully aware that HE knows and sees all and HE is always there for me!  He knows me and he loves me and that means more to me than anything else possibly could!

I love seeing friends and neighbors in the Temple.  I love looking into others eyes in Temple and seeing love and friendship there.  We are all striving for the same thing and are supportive of others.  I love that!  I love feeling the Spirit in the Temple.  I think it is felt easier there because there are not the distractions like outside the Temple.  I love feeling the Spirit......it is sweeter than anything.  I love the peace and pure happiness I feel while I am in the Temple!  All my blessings are shown to me and I am so thankful!  I am truly blessed!  I am so glad I have the privilege of going to the Temple.  I am so thankful that I am worthy to go.....that I am forgiven of my faults and weaknesses.....that I am good enough to go even though I am far from perfect!

I ♥ Jesus and Heavenly Father and I am so thankful for Them!  I "Feel" their love.....and I love it!

0 comments: