Holidays are so much fun and I believe the reason that they are is because of all the fun traditions that we do with our family. Tonight we carved pumpkins together. This month is getting away from me but since it is Julie's favorite month and she is so organized it was her idea to carve our pumpkins with the family. I was so glad she suggested it. It was fun!
I love how creative everyone is. Everyone pitched in and helped each other and from where I was everyone was having a good time. I enjoy watching my family enjoy each other and interact and have a good time. It truly makes my heart smile!
I think I have some pretty awesome and cute kids. I love being around them. I think my kids also have some pretty awesome kids.....who are all very, very cute! I love being around them all and I believe they all feel the same! It's pretty cool!
I thought every pumpkin carved turned out great. I know the kids were are very pleased with their creations!
I do like Halloween and all the fun parties and cute costumes. I am not into the scary things though. I don't like scary Halloween movies or costumes or haunted houses. I get freaked out pretty easily.
Looking at these pictures of my family and their works of art makes me smile! I am a lucky gal!
Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment