Today is Labor Day....also Hooper Tomato Days...and Kevin's Birthday Bash! I asked Kevin what he would like me to bring to his BD Bash and he requested a layered jello! Since he suggested it and it was to celebrate his birth I agreed! It takes hours to make but he was happy and so I was happy!
Larry and I went to the Hooper Tomato Days Celebration and hung out there for a bit. Our kids had gone over before us. We mentioned how we didn't have any grands there and before I knew it Kamryn was running towards me and jumped into my arms. We took her to ride the train and play on the playground for awhile. Kam asked me if this was her daddy's birthday party and when I told her No she asked why we were there then. (cute kid) After playing with Kam we were found by Ivy. Trichelle had brought her kids too and so we hung out with them for a bit also. It was getting hot and I still had a few more layers to get done on the jello so we went home. Larry worked hard outside and I finished the jello and then took a nap. (I need naps)
The Bash was fun. Julie loves throwing parties and goes all out! The kids enjoyed the pool and a few adults did too!
Kevin had quite a few friends show up to help him celebrate his Birthday. It was fun seeing them all.
Julie was concerned whether we should sing Happy Birthday to Kevin or not since we have had some not so fond memories of singing to Kevin on his birthday. We decided it would be okay and ended up singing to him a few times. (the candles weren't lit the first time) I think Kevin was fine with it. I am pretty sure this was a good day for Kevin.


0 comments:
Post a Comment