Monday

Temple & Friend & Chocolate

Today Pam and I met and went to the SLC Temple then to lunch.  I didn't even know the Temple was open on Mondays but the SCL Temple is in the mornings.  Pam lives in Springville and so SLC was about half way for each of us.  It was so great attending the Temple.  Pam and I met through our missionaries.  Braxton served with her son Kyle and they thought we should meet.  They told us to look for each other on FB and we became instant friends.  When I met Pam in person for the first time (when Kyle got home)  it was as if we already knew each other. We both felt very comfortable and are great friends.
It was nice attending the Temple before lunch.  It just made me feel good.  We decided to walk over to the City Creek Center for lunch.  Pam hadn't been their yet and we really wanted to "fix" our cravings for chocolate and I knew their was a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory there.  We stopped in the chocolate store first to get a whiff and take a look around.  We came back after having lunch.
Visiting with Pam is fun and easy.  I am so glad that we met.  We just fit together quite well.  She's a great person and such a joy to have as a friend.  I don't know why I am so lucky to be blessed with so many wonderful friends but I am so thankful that I am!!!  Heavenly Father spoils me!  (I LOVE HIM!!!)

0 comments: