Tuesday

Memory of Mine (Honeycomb)


One of my memories as a child was a treat we called Honeycomb.  When ever my grandma Bessie came to visit,  my mom and her would go get Honeycomb.  I know we had it other times too because my mom really liked it.  And because my mom and grandma really liked it....I did too.  I loved how airy and crisp it was.  I loved the thick layer of chocolate surrounding it.  I buy Honeycomb now whenever I can find it.  The name has changed to Sea Foam...and really the Sea Foam I have found and bought isn't quite as yummy.  It's not as fluffy and crisp...it's more dense.  It is still good and I will continue to buy it for the memories.  This picture is how I will remember the Honey Comb from my childhood.
I remember one time my mom bought a nice size bag of Honeycomb and hid it under her bed.  We had a little dog named Stretches and she found it and got into it.  I know my mom was quite disappointed when she found out that Stretches had got to the Honeycomb.  I remember laughing about that.

Mmmmmmmm I love memories like this!  I love Honeycomb!!!

0 comments: