6 ♥ 9 ♥ 12.....what a glorious day! Kevin and Julie got married! A miracle happened that morning! Around 5:00 am Kamryn's birth dad gave permission for Kamryn to be sealed to Kevin and Julie! He was saying no the whole time. A few weeks ago Kevin and Julie came up with a plan. They wanted someone from either family to attend the temple every day until they were wed ~ praying that Landon's heart would be softened. We all took part and went to the temple. When Larry and I went we both just felt peace and that everything would work out. We didn't necessarily think or know that things would go as we desired but we did know it would all work out and we would all feel okay with whatever happened. How wonderful when we got the news. The day could not have been better. Having this little family sealed together was the biggest blessing! Oh how the spirit was strong! Kamryn was so reverent and sweet as a perfect little angel! Oh I love my newest grand and was so happy for her to sealed to her parents. (I'm crying just typing this) We are blessed! I pray for Landon and thank the Lord for letting this happen on this day!

It didn't really matter what happened the rest of the day....the frosting was spread and everything that mattered had happened. But.....it was a fun day.....Yes it was fun!
I don't think anyone really enjoys taking pictures but it was fun on 6 ♥ 9 ♥ 12.
The Reception was also fun. We went to the church for the ring ceremony and pictures and lunch. Julie had everything very organized to the point it was enjoyable. I think everything went smoothly. The line was steady and constant but never backed up. The refreshments were great.....brownies because they're Kevin's favorite and cookie dough ice cream because it's Julie's favorite. They had candy for bags that were Julie, Kamryn's and Kevin's favorites. They also had Lime Rickey to drink because it matched the color decor. Warren's Drive Inn furnished the drinks and cups. The cups were large which surprised us all. It was kind of funny seeing everyone with Warren cups.
It is so fun for me to see who comes to the Reception. It is also then that you realize or worry who didn't receive their invite. I had invited my friends from school that I have reconnected with and 6 of them came. They don't know my family except through me talking and the internet but they came to support me. It made me feel really good. It just turned a wonderful day to even a better one. Friends are wonderful! The day was perfect in every way. I was exhausted when it ended. I didn't really have to do much but be there but standing all day and having camp behind me tuckered me out. I am just one happy lady!Oh and I wanted to document a super nice compliment that was given me. One of my younger friends that lives close by came over to me and said "you just get younger every time I see you!" She said she loves my posts on facebook and is always watching me. She wanted to know my secret. Hmmmm since I didn't know that was happening...... but thinking about it....... I think being Happy and Positive is the secret. There is just something about that. I really do feel better since I chose Happiness to be a constant in my life. I guess others notice the difference too.....I like that!







0 comments:
Post a Comment