Monday

Oh Good Heaven....Ivy is Seven

I seriously can not believe how fast time flies.  Ivy Marie turned 7 today!  I was glad that Trichelle and Ivy invited me to share part of the day with them.  I met them for lunch.  We went for Sushi.....Yes ~ Ivy likes Sushi.  I just look at Ivy and can't believe how grown up she is.  What a blessing children are......mine as well as the grands!  I love being a mom and gramma......it's my favorite thing ever!
I have a hard time with those darn chop sticks.  I have to really concentrate to get them to work.  Ivy figured a very unique way of holding and using hers.  Hahaha.....it made me laugh!
After lunch we went to Barnes and Noble.  I had decided that since Ivy loves to read and is a very good reader that I would get her books.  I love books!  I love book stores!  Ivy chose a few books from a few different series to see if she likes them.  One of the series is  "Ivy & Bean".  She chose that since it is about a little 7 year old girl named Ivy.  I Love our Ivy Marie!

0 comments: