WooHoo it's Tonya's Birthday! Oh my goodness I LOVE this girl! We are like sisters and have been since we were dang little! We've experienced so much together. Tonya and I are the sisters we chose for ourselves. We have always had such a good time together. Oh I love Tonya.
I love going to Weber High on Tonya's Birthday and Surprising her at work. Actually I might surprise her more if I didn't show up on her Birthday. Today she even made herself a Birthday Cake to share with others. Yahoo for her! (she said she got the idea from me.....love that) This day should be celebrated and enjoyed. I am sure glad for this day. I am sure glad for Tonya. I can't even imagine life without my dear friend! I admire her so much. She's a great example to me in so many ways.
Dang I can't help but smile at the memories we have together. From baby dolls to boyfriends. From boyfriends to husbands. From husbands to kids. From kids to grand-kids. Oh the memories are many and wonderful. Life is just so good because this beautiful lady was born!
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment