Tuesday

A Day with Jay

So I was leaving to run some errands today and Jaydan asked me where I was going.  I told him I needed to run some errands for girls camp and asked if he wanted to come with me.  I was thrilled when he said he would.  Spending a few hours with my son was fun.  Oh my heck I love my kids!!!
We even ran a package to someone that Jaydan had brought with him from Uruguay.
Then we went to Lunch.  We went to Cafe Rio because I had a gift card.  :)  I recommended my friend Judy to someone for some permanent makeup (aka tattoo's) and as a thank you Judy sent me a gift card.  What a pleasant surprise.  It was fun  going with Jaydan.  I love how he opens up and talks and tells me lots of things when we are together.  I have missed this kid and glad for the time we have together now.
Hanging with my kids is something I really do cherish.  We even ran into Natalie and her kids at Target and that was nice too.  We laughed a lot and Mya and Parker are really taken with Jaydan....they love him so much!  Ahhhh Life is good!

0 comments: