Justin is 29 and I sit here and wonder how that can be? I vividly remember the day this son was born! He was a bit harder to get here than Trichelle was but I blame that on the doctor for trying to help me out. (the doctor was trying to help me so I wouldn't need stitches.....when I realized that I gave permission to cut and get this kid out) I was exhausted by that point. I was so happy when my son was in my arms. He was so handsome from the start. I called Justin my buddy!
Justin has been a joy.....challenging at times but always a joy. Justin has been a good son. He has always tried hard to please others especially his family. He's a good example to his entire family. We are blessed to have Justin in our family.
I love watching Justin now with his family. I am a proud momma! He's a caring husband and a wonderful daddy. He's adored by his little family and he adores them!
I am very thankful in deed for this boy of mine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment