Saturday

Jaydan's Home

Once of the best experiences in life is having your missionary return home!  Jaydan returned to us yesterday, April 27, 2012.  What a happy day!  The whole family went to the Airport to pick him up!  I love that my kids are so supportive of each other!  It was so great having everyone together again!  My heart was so very happy!    I love my family so much.  Seeing them grow up is such a joy.  I really truly enjoy every stage of life.  The teen-age years are rough at times but I still enjoy them. I just have great kids and I am so glad their mine.  So glad for Larry too....what a great hubby and dad he is!  I couldn't have asked for better!

The grands were all excited too!  We talk about our missionaries and have their pictures around so the grands know them.  It was fun seeing everyone respond to Jaydan.  Kamryn wanted to hide and scare him but then she got a bit scared herself and wouldn't come out from under the table.  It didn't take her long to warm up to Jaydan once we got home.  It was fun watching Jaydan and the grands.  It's obvious that he loves kids and they love him.  He chased and tickled them and threw them around.  Made me laugh!

Sitting at home watching and listening to Jaydan felt so normal.  The gap of two years was closed and it didn't seem like he had been gone long at all.  There wasn't any awkwardness.  Jaydan likes to talk.  That makes me laugh and wonder where he got that from. ;)

Oh Happy Happy Day!  I am so thankful for the blessing of God.  I am so thankful for my family.  I am thankful for wonderful friends that share in my excitement.  I am thankful for freedoms.  I am thankful for all the luxuries we enjoy and take for granted.  I am thankful for the Gospel.  I am thankful that our family has shared the Gospel with others in other countries.  I am thankful for each of my missionaries!  I am thankful for Christ.  I am thankful for every little thing he did for each of us and the big things too.  I am thankful for my life!

1 comments:

CDamon said...

I cannot wait to see him!