Monday

Boating on Memorial Day

I enjoy Memorial Day Weekend.  I appreciate all the men & women who have fought for our freedoms!  I appreciate all my friends and family that have passed on and left their mark on me.  I am grateful for all the people that influence my life....I have a great life.
I love being able to spend time with my family.  I am glad that they enjoy spending time together also.  It's so fun being in our boat so close together just enjoying each other.  I always laugh a lot while we boat.  My kids crack me up but so do the grands.  The boys wanted to throw Julie in and Natalie told Mya to go tell the boys to be nice.  Mya looked at her mom and said: "Julie can handle it."  Kam just teases like crazy.  They are all so witty.  I think that's just part of being a Ropelato.....you need to be witty!


 The first time out is usually cold.  Today there was snow on the mountains.  There has been the last few years but we don't let that stop us.  The kids come prepared and have a good time anyway.

 The little ones enjoy each other so much.  I love watching them together.






 When it's cold we do a lot more relaxing in the boat.  It's nice to stop and pull out the snacks and drinks and just visit or enjoy the sunshine.  In truth no matter what we do I am always tired when we are done.





 We missed Trichelle and her family since they went out of town.  The boat would have fit them but seemed full anyway.  I think we might have to start finding a beach since our family is growing.  Bring it on though....we love every new addition.






 What a fun day!  What a fun family!  What a fun hobby!
I must add that on days like this I love my hubby even more.  I love that he makes it all happen for all of us! What a fun Hubby!!!

0 comments: