It's that time of the year that I get to see Denise. It was her birthday! It seems we only see each other for our birthdays. I am glad we make time to do so. I love visiting with my friends and getting caught up on their families and their lives. Denise and I are both thinner than the last time we met but she has lost more! I always think she looks great! She's so darn cute inside and out! I sure do cherish my friends.....I cherish Denise! This is a friendship formed because of Visiting Teaching. She was my visiting teacher when we moved to Roy! She was more than just a visiting teacher.....she was a friend. I have always felt strongly about visiting teaching and this is one of the reasons why. I get attached to people that care about me.....I'm attached to Denise because she has always cared about me and my family! (I care about hers too)
Thank goodness we each have a birthday once a year so we make time to get together. These moments in time are priceless to me! I love Denise!
Thursday
Denise had a Birthday Shout Hooray!
Posted by Dawn at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment