
Natalie went to Florida for a week to help her sister. I was able to help with these two cuties a few times while she was gone. Oh my gosh they make my heart happy. I loved that Mya was so excited to come and play with me. That makes me so happy! I sure do love all my grands. I have really good grands too. They are all so well behaved and pretty darn easy to have around.I make pancakes one morning for the kids because Mya wanted bunny pancakes. I have never made bunny pancakes before but gave it a shot. hahaha Parker got a Mickey...much easier.
These kids entertain themselves pretty good. They like me close by but I like being close by so it works out great. We got all the Barbies and cars out and had a great time. We could have stayed and played like that all day but I thought it would be fun to take them out to Arctic Circle for lunch and to play. They loved it!

Mya is so cute with Parker and makes sure the other kids are good to him. I loved watching her protect her little brother. (so cute)
The next time I had the kids all day I asked Mya if she wanted to go to lunch again and gave her a few choices. She chose Arctic Circle again. I like it there though because I can see the kids where ever they are.
When we first got there we were the only ones in the play area. That lasted for a minute or so and we ended up leaving when it got so crazy and loud. Mya is the one that decided it was time to go.
I use to take my kids to the fast food playgrounds too. We have a lot of fun memories playing at them. It's a nice break from the house and our toys. The kids run around and get worn out too and are ready for naps after.
It was so enjoyable to have Mya and Parker this week. We all loved it! I just love having the grands when I can.

Being a gramma is so wonderful! I can't even describe it. I always dreamed about being a mom. From the time I was very little I dreamed of having my own babies some day. I love being a mom! But there's somethings about being a gramma that is just as wonderful and I can honestly say I LOVE IT! I love my grands!


0 comments:
Post a Comment