Monday

I need my friends!

I am so thankful that I have been blessed with many wonderful friends! Each and every one are very important to me. My friends fill my life with happiness and support me when I need to be held up. Today Kellie and Crystal held me up. Funny because I didn't really know I needed to be until we started talking. The conversation started off with Kellie asking how our ward conference went. Right away I got emotional and ending up sharing more of my life and thoughts and concerns than I planned on. My good friends listened and encouraged. I know they didn't judge me. (they might think I'm a bit crazy and delusional and I hope they are right)

Actually that is what I think I am. I hope the things I shared won't really happen. I hope I am absolutely wrong!


I wasn't the only one that got emotional and I am glad. We just had some heart felt talk going on today. I am thankful for friends you can talk to about anything. I think it shows a trust and love that is pretty special. These two friends are pretty special. I am once again so very Grateful to Heavenly Father for blessing me with the people I need. I love my friends!

1 comments:

kelliecooke said...

And we love and need you, so very much!