Teresa and I met today at Even Steven's for lunch. We have had to reschedule to make this happen. I'm glad it finally did. Teresa's birthday was a few weeks ago and mine is in a few weeks so this worked out great. I love this girl and I'm so glad we became friends. Teresa is so genuine and good. She loves everyone is nonjudgmental. She's a strength to so many...she is to me! I enjoyed sitting out on Washington Blvd while we ate. There are so many interesting people that walk by. I wonder what their stories are. I enjoyed our visit and I'm thankful that every now and then we make the time to see each other. Isn't Teresa so cute?
***A little thing that I have noticed lately. I know that Satan is trying to discourage me and make me think that I'm not important to my friends anymore. How is this happening? It seems like whenever I have something planned with a friend that I get bumped and it has to be rescheduled. Sometimes my friends don't even get back to me. Well, I know that things happen and come up and that it is necessary to change plans but it has been happening a lot this year. (almost every time I plan something with someone) I know that is one of Satan's little tactics though. I've caught on to this guy and I refuse to let the turd get me down. I know my friends love me and that I am just as important to them as they are to me. The dude will not get me down. It was a good try until I saw the pattern and noticed where my thoughts were going. I love myself and my life and I will not go there.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh Dawn, I was so surprised when I read this. YOU of all people, are important to your friends. I can think of no one else who has so many friends and who makes EVERYONE feel special! Summer is just so hard and crazy for everyone! I know I have had to reschedule so many of my things and my harp teacher told me she has never had a summer where she has had to reschedule so many lessons and my Ortho told me summer is crazy and he is always rescheduling appts. It's just the season. People are busy and that does not mean you are not important to them. TRUST ME! But Satan will do whatever he can to get us down. But like you say, you refuse to let him win!
Speaking of such, WHEN are we doing our bday lunch???? We better get it scheduled! Can't wait!
Post a Comment