Monday
Ivy's Birthday Breakfast
One tradition that I really like is that Trichelle takes her kids to breakfast for their birthdays! She has been doing it since Ivy was a baby. I really like that I get invited to go too. I love spending time with my kids and grands and helping to celebrate each of them. TJ got caught up with work but his dad, Scott made it too. We went to Jeremiah's and their breakfasts are yummy. Behr was a little hungry and so he ate some jelly while he waited for his food. Zaden got a little cold and so he curled up in the corner of the bench. I don't think Ivy or her friend Mia were able to finish their huge pancakes. I ordered one french toast with one sausage it and it was perfect. Oh I do love celebrating birthdays...however it is done! I still can't believe my grand is twelve!
Posted by Dawn at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment