I met cute Stephanie for lunch today. Oh how I have missed this darling friend of mine. Years ago our daughters danced together and we got to visit every week. Now those girls are grown up, graduated and doing young adult things. It's crazy how fast it all happens.
Stephanie and I met at Blue Lemon. We visited for three hours! I think we could have went on longer and I was surprised it had been that long. Stephanie is a friend that makes me feel like I'm doing things right. Before I left today to meet Stephanie, I felt like I should take one of the books I wrote about Jared. I kind of laughed and thought okay, and I will give it to her if she brings it up. Guess What? She did ask about it and I told her I had one for her. I don't even think about that book anymore and so I know I was inspired. I love when that happens and I recognize it. I know we are being guided and prompted so much more than we realize...but it's fun when we start to recognize it. (I'm getting there)
Stephanie has always been one of my favorite gals. She's a super great mom and so attentive to her girls. She worry's about doing good and has such a desire to always choose the right. She is smart and teaches school again. I know she is a fabulous teacher because she teaches me a lot whenever we visit. I think Stephanie is beautiful...inside and out! She's a natural!
Oh, I'm thankful for the memories I have of my cute friend. I'm so thankful that we were able to meet and catch up a little today. I adore this amazing friend of mine!
Larry and I went out to dinner with the McKenzie's and Sessions tonight. It was fun! I really like these couples. Carla and Roger ended up buying our meals for letting them borrow our truck for a few days while they got rocks for their yard. We never expect anything but we know we would be the same way and so we accepting their kindness.
***Earlier today...Stephanie tried paying me for the book and I realized that I do manifest $$$ and that it does come to me but then I gift it right back most of the time. That little recognition was nice!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment