I finally got to meet Jodi for lunch to talk about her Marathon Experience and Boston with the Sista's. I wore my "team Jodi" shirt to honor her and her experience. It's always fun visiting with this cute friend and we could seriously spend hours together....actually we always do when we get together.
I loved hearing about all the fun, chaos and memories that they made. I'm so proud of Jodi for having the strength and desire to run and to run fast. Jodi is a great example of someone who does hard things and one who sets goals and works really hard for them. She inspires me to just be better. I love sharing her energy and love. I absolutely am so thankful for the people that surround me, support me and love me!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are so sweet! That was so much fun! We need even MORE hours! Seriously we need a girl's trip or something where we can have more time! Maybe Bear Lake again? We need to plan something this summer! I love being around you and your energy and love for life as well!
Post a Comment