Life kind of got away from us and it took this long to get a day to celebrate our cute Kamryn. Kamryn is the one that started the birthday sleepovers and everyone is glad for them. I got to pick Kam up after Robbies funeral and take her shopping. She chose to go to Toys R Us. We looked around at everything and some things twice. Then she mentioned that she might like some walkie talkies. I hadn't seen them and so we asked for help. They were with the electronics, a part of the store we hadn't looked. She found some that would reach up to 17 miles and so we got them.
She plans on giving one to her little friend that lives behind her so they can talk at night. She told me that they work really good. After shopping we went to Cherry Berry. It's a yummy, little, frozen yogurt place. Kamryn got a big bowl and enjoyed every bite of it. I enjoyed a small bowl. We had a good time.
We made Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner because that is Kamryn's favorite. We got out the air mattress and we set it up in the family room so we could watch movies. We watched a few before going to sleep. I really do enjoy spending one on one time with my grands.
Kamryn had a make up soccer game she had to go to Saturday morning. She really didn't want to but did anyway. We had talked her parents into letting her come back to my house for a few hours after the game. I was glad I got to watch her play soccer since I haven't been to many games this season. She plays hard and does a good job....she even scored.
We went to the store after and then to my house. Kimi and I played games with Kamryn and had a fun time. Then Kamryn got to play on my Ipad while I made the salad for the twins party. I needed to take her home so she could help get things ready for the big party.
I'm grateful for the time I had with my cute grand today. I hope that these kids remember the fun we have and will always have good memories of coming to our house to celebrate their births! We are so thankful for each and everyone of our grands.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment