Thursday

City Creek

I met Pam and Lisa today at City Creek. Pam brought her cute daughter who made me laugh out loud a lot. ☺ We tried getting together in February and then again in March and things came up on their end and so today it happened. I felt bad that Kathy and Jodi couldn't make it but I knew I needed this today and it's hard finding time where schedules all match up. I needed some positive, fun and good friends today.  Pam made up treat bags for us to share.  I started the treat thing a few years back and it's fun.  It's really not in any of our comfort zones and that's what makes it even better.  We share the treat bags with random strangers to brighten their day.  In the process of brightening their day it also brightens mine.  Chatting and laughing while enjoying some yummy lunch is great therapy.  I know I've said it many times but Life is Better with Friends!  I need them in my life. My friends encourage me to be better, they accept me unconditionally.  I can completely be myself and that is a refreshing thing.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

So glad you had a good time! I missed being there!