I got up and decided to make me some fresh Orange Juice for breakfast....it's so yummy! I really needed to go visiting teaching before Easter but hadn't made appointments and figured today would be the best day to do it. I had thought about texting my sisters but changed my mind and chose to take my chance instead. (I didn't want to be told no) I had cute little pails with Treats for my sisters and for my visiting teacher who also came today. I was able to catch my sisters and at least say "hi". I really love the ladies I get to visit...they are pretty great! I adore my visiting teacher too..she's awesome!
The insurance gal called to check on me to see how my blood pressure is and to make sure I am exercising. I decided to cut back on my soda this month...my new goal. My blood pressure is actually pretty low in the morning but still in range according to the machine we have. It was a quick visit.
When I was walking Ruth (my visiting teacher) out to her car I noticed a nice little nest in our courtyard with seven eggs in it. I know for certain it was not there on Sunday when we had our Easter Egg Hunt. The mamma didn't show up until dark to sit on them. I decided to spray the weeds around my yard and sprinkle preen and while I was doing that Larry called to let me know that Kimi's car had stopped and that I needed to go rescue her. It was actually time for me to go get my hair done so I was a little late for that. It worked out okay though because Dana was going to have to run to the junior high to take her son his track shoes but Kimi did it for her.
I went home and did my hair and then me and my kids went and got some pizza on our way to Mya's piano recital. I had to miss last year because of SNAP. Mya has improved so much and I really enjoyed the recital.
It was a fun filled day.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment