I started the day off by taking Jared to get his Mission and Graduation pictures taken. We went to the Temple first and Nikki got a bunch of great pictures of Jared in his suit. I'm excited to see the results. Then Jared changed and we walked up and down 25th street getting some for his graduation. Twenty-fifth street is a cool place to take pictures. It's old and pretty neat looking.
Behr got to come play again today. He is such a cutie. A few of his cousins joined him. I really enjoy watching the little ones learn to interact and play together...they do a good job. When Brynlie woke up I made her a bottle and Behr thought he needed one too. (he usually only has a bottle for bed). Behr wanted to be by Brynlie while they had their bottles. They are so cute. Behr is gentle with Brynlie ...he likes her. Brynlie wasn't feeling very great. I could tell she had a slight fever and her spirit was a little down. I ended up holding her after she ate and she fell back to sleep. I didn't mind holding her and watching Behr play. Kimi got home from getting her hair cut and was there to get Briggs when he woke up. Briggs is very mobile and gets around good. I think Behr felt a little threatened by Briggs. Behr wasn't up to sharing as good with Briggs as he was with Brynlie but he wasn't mean and Briggs is so easy going he'd just get a different toy. I laughed out loud a few times as I watched them play. Kevin called and was in a hurry to get to his in-laws and asked me to get the twins in their carseats. I got Brynlie in hers but let Briggs play a little bit longer. I was helping him eat a banana when things got scary. Kimi and Behr were eating at the table and Kimi noticed that Brynlie was twitching. She told me she was and then jumped up and went to Brynlie and told me again. I was in the kitchen with Briggs but hurried over to Brynlie. Her eyes were glazed and her whole body was twitching. It was sickening seeing her like that. I might have freaked out a little. I handed Briggs off and quickly unbelted Brynlie. When I picked her up her tummy heaved and I thought she was going to throw up. I hurried to the sink as she heaved and twitched and jerked. I didn't know what to do and just kept patting her back. Finally she cried and the twitching stopped. During that time Larry called Kevin and Julie to see how close they were. They got there about the time the seizure stopped. It was so upsetting to witness that and I think we all had tears in our eyes. Poor little sweetie. The twins have been sick a lot and I pray they will be able to get over it. It seriously breaks our hearts to see them struggle. They look so healthy and seem like they are doing great other than the sickness that hits their lungs a little too often.
We decided to visit my mom after the babies all left. I still needed to clean her bathroom for the month too. We had a nice visit. My mom is a good person. My brother is suppose to be arriving soon for a visit and my mom is looking forward to it. I'm thankful for the people in my life!
When the sun went down we grabbed some bunnies and jelly beans and went to our grands. This year the bunnies were kind of small but really soft. We put the bunnies on the porches and spread jelly beans around. We didn't feel like doing the paw prints this year. I know our grands look forward to a little treat on their porch and so it's fun for us. We had a few extra bunnies...(I think I was hoping we'd have more grands on the way) and so we left a treat for Reese and our cute friend Ruth.
***On Sunday, Ruth told me about the bunny that was left on her chair. She loved how soft it was and how she thought it was cute that jelly beans were along her bench too. She told me that she had about three people in mind who would have done it and then she looked right at me and told me she thought it could be me. We just kept talking a little and then she asked "was it you? She said she thought it was me but kept putting that thought out of her mind because I had given her a little basket with some treats when she came visiting teaching. I can't lie...thus I could never play poker....I told it was our family...not just me. It's sure fun doing nice things for Ruth because she really appreciates it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment