Wednesday
Connor
Connor, our buddy has been after us for months to come see him at his group home. Life is so busy but we finally made it. It was kind of hard getting in and I regretted it right at first because the smell was very unpleasant. It's not that the place was dirty but there are a lot of adults and diapers. Connor was excited that we finally made it. We suggested we visit outside which is what we did but then Connor wanted to introduce us to his friends. Everyone in the place is his friend. Connor's behavior has changed a little...I heard him cuss at a friend. I also heard him tell an older guy that he needed an enema. haha Larry and I were told a naughty joke by one of the guys. (I think Tony) He looked at me and said "I know why you can't get pregnant"....then he pointed at Larry and said "because he has a Halloweenie". Oh my goodness...we just laughed and moved on. I was anxious to leave and I probably won't go visit Connor there again. I think the workers are Angels and I really hope that they treat the occupants nicely. I ask Connor if they are nice and he says they are. I love Connor and I'm glad he's living with a bunch of friends. He likes being home best though but knows he needs to be here to be taken care of. His Uncle was an occupant here years ago. Connor's grandma needed a break after years of caring for her son and Connor.
Posted by Dawn at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment