Jared had a 3 day track meet at Ben Lomond High and so Larry and I went to watch him run. He did a really good job today and was fast. He was on a relay team and ran 1/4 of the track and was in the lead. He was the guy off the block. He ran another race and was pretty quick. He would have been faster but he had to run the length of the field to get to the starting point. As soon as he got there they started the race. I think Jared has enjoyed track. It's nice seeing him out there with the other kids. He's not passionate about it though because he never just runs outside of school. Have I mentioned lately what a good kid this son of mine is? Well, he is. He brings joy to this mommy's heart!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment