Friday

Grands and Dinners

I love Friday mornings when Macie comes to play.  It's even more fun with a cousin.  Today Behr got to come play.  It's so much fun watching these little ones interact with each other.  They are learning to share and be patient with each other.  They are so cute and they make this gramma's heart happy.  Ivy and Zaden came too after school but things were busy and I didn't get any pictures of them. I made them pancakes for a snack and grilled cheese a little later for their dinner.  They didn't want roast.  Jared had some roast though and Kimi ordered herself a pizza.  That's how crazy it gets at our house.

I made dinner for the Wards tonight.  I decided to make them a roast since I heard a lot of people were making chicken and bringing salads.  I was thinking of Logan and I hope he was able to eat some.  When I took the dinner to them Julie was trying to get ready to go to a Rodeo to support our cute neighbor who is dating Logan.  Instead of eating home tonight and enjoying some of the roast, Larry and I went out with Neil and Kathy. We've ate out a lot this week. (hahaha) Even when I have cooked. ☺
It's been many years since we have visited with these two.  Neil and Larry were the best of friends growing up.  Neil even came and stayed with us when we were first married and living in Malad in a basement apartment.  He was dating Kathy then and she came over a few times too.  Neil and Kathy rented out apartments on 2nd street and when we moved back from Idaho we rented from them and saw them a lot.  We both ended up building back in Hooper and even though we are close we seldom see them.  I'm glad we made time tonight because it was a lot of fun visiting with them.  Kathy and I had our own conversation and Neil and Larry had their's.  The time went too fast and hopefully we won't wait as long to get together again.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I did not know you used to live in Malad!

Jodi said...

Welp, my Alzheimers is showing because I just wrote this on another post! HOLY HECK how short is my memory! Oh well, I had a good laugh over it! But I am seriously worried! AGH!