Tuesday

Natalie's Golden

Today Sweet Natalie is celebrating her Golden Birthday.  Mya actually pointed this out.  Today Natalie is 31 on the 31st of January.  I think that's awesome.  I think Natalie is awesome!  I absolutely love this wonderful girl.  She is gentle, kind, thoughtful, smart, creative, thrifty, organized, spiritual, fun and pretty much perfect.  Natalie is good at everything.  She is so helpful and knows just how to serve others without being asked or even asking.  I admire that quality in her because I lack it.  She's observant and then acts.  Natalie usually has a baby in her arms. All the little's love her because she loves them.  Natalie is soft spoken.  I love her words of wisdom that she shares with me when we talk.  Natalie is a really good listener.  Natalie is one of the best mom's ever and such a wonderful wife to my son.  I couldn't ask her to be any better.  She spoils her family and is always doing things for each one of them.  Natalie is a blessing to me and to our family.  I'm so glad that she is the one Justin asked to spend eternity with.  I'm so happy that today I was able to take her to lunch for her birthday.  She was excited to go and kept telling me that she was.  She's so cute.  When I dropped her off she gave me a hug and that meant a lot to me.  I don't think we hug much and so I noticed and it was nice.  I learn a lot from Natalie and I'm sure I am a better mom and gramma because of her example.  What a Blessing Natalie is....I'm so glad she was born!

0 comments: