I really love how beautiful winter is. The frost on the trees and every where else makes me smile all over. It's so pretty. I usually stop and take a picture because I love it so much. This winter is amazing. It's very cold but that just reminds me how thankful I am for a warm house and cozy blankets.
As soon as Justin brought me Macie we left. I took Macie to play with Kelsi and Sadie so that I could go to the Temple to see Trevor and Tiffany get married. (3rd time for the Temple this week) I think Trevor and Tiffany are such a cute couple. They are just such good kids. Trevor works for Larry and so for their wedding gift we sent them to California for a conference but paid for them to stay longer so they could go to Disneyland. When I picked Macie up, I invited Kelsi and Sadie to go to lunch. Sadie wanted to ride with me and wasn't happy that she had to go in her car. The car seats these days are not the easiest things to move so we took both cars. We went to Chic-fil-A and the girls had a good time. I had a good time talking to Kelsi. Kelsi is still pretty reserved around me and doesn't say much. I think she is a sweet heart and I'm so thankful for her. Kelsi is so easy going which is essential being married to Braxton. She doesn't mind him having so much adventure even if it means getting shaving cream all over your baby or throwing your baby really high in the air. I love that Kelsi just goes with it and trusts Braxton. I'm glad she's part of our family now...she's a cutie. I talked to Macie all the way home trying to keep her awake so that she would nap at home and we did good right up to our corner. She did take a good nap.
I picked Trichelle's kids up from school and then went and picked up Justin's kids. I was really glad Kimleighel was home so I could leave Macie sleeping. I would have had to make two trips otherwise. The grands love playing together at my house and I love having them here. I made everyone dinner before the parents picked them up. (shepherds pie) Larry and I hurried to the church for the reception and got to see Braxton, Kelsi and Sadie. Sadie saw me first and came over to me...she's so cute.
When Trichelle and TJ came to get their kids we were laughing so hard at Behr that I started choking. (the kids a clown) I couldn't breath and when I did get some air I would cough. I coughed so hard it gagged me and I had to run to the bathroom. I was struggling with catching air, coughing and eventually even throwing up. The thought crossed my mind that if I died at least they could put I died laughing on my headstone. haha I love to laugh even if it about kills me. ☺
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment