I got "crowned" today! I would have preferred a crown for a queen but instead I got a porcelain one in my mouth. I'm lucky that I have been able to go this long without one. About 27 years ago I had a filling come out of one of my teeth. I went to the dentist to have it fixed but after waiting for over an hour, I left. I told a friend of mine who was watching my kids that I would be back in about an hour. Instead of rescheduling I waited until my tooth actually broke before doing anything with it. (dumb choice) By then I had a new dentist and he told me he would try to fix it with a filling but wasn't sure how long it would last. He did a good job and it lasted a long time. My tooth broke again about a year ago and I told my dentist that I would just leave it that way as long as it wouldn't hurt the rest of my tooth. He went a long with me. There were a few times that I could tell that I really needed to get my tooth fixed and so I finally just decided to do it. (I didn't want to spend the $$$) My tooth feels fabulous and it wasn't painful at all....I haven't seen the bill yet though....that might be painful.
I met Mallory and Kathy afterwards for lunch. Mal went to the dentist today too. She's worse than me about going. The last time she went was because I actually called and made her an appointment. I love these two ladies. I cherish the discussions we have. I love that we can count on each other for any kind of help or support. I love that we have shared so much together and will continue to for the rest of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment