Trichelle and her family all made a goal to accomplish something that they have wanted to do...or would be good for them to do. Zaden learned to tie his shoes and Trichelle was going to go to Flow Rider. Actually the whole family was going to go and support her by doing it with her. Even Kimi and Jared and I were going...I wasn't riding. We got there and found out you have to make reservations. Darn it...I wanted to watch because I am certain it would have been hilarious and since I love to laugh it would have been a great motivator. hahaha They played a little at Fat Cats instead and then went to dinner.
I went to my wards Book Club. I have been curious about other book clubs, plus I just wanted to associate with a few of the gals in my ward. We talked a lot but not a lot about the book that we all read. The book was Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson. I enjoyed the things that were shared about the book but if I hadn't read the book I wouldn't even know if I would be interested in it. Except for the fact that it was an enjoyable read. I liked the book. I liked imagining how I would have acted being able to stay in an estate with my friends. I thought there was a lot about the book that we could have shared but really it doesn't matter, it was still fun mingling with some neighbors.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment