Sunday

A New Year

I'm already looking forward to 2017.  I looked at my new Calendar I got for Christmas and the weeks are filling up.  I have a few grands that have birthdays and I don't think I will get to have them over until weeks after their special days.  It's all good things though and so we will just continue to be flexible and make things happen when we can.  I know that we are getting at least one new grand this year and that's always exciting.  I'm just going to enjoy and keep doing what I have been.  I'm going to focus on others.  I'm also going to get rid of more stuff that just clutters up the space it occupies.  No big changes because I like my life and will just continue on.  2017 is just the start of a brand new, exciting chapter!  I can't wait for it to be unveiled.

0 comments: