Wednesday

Temple, Hospital and Mom's

I couldn't wait to get to the Temple today.  I had several names I wanted to add to the prayer rolls.  I added Briggs twice. ☺  The temple was beautiful.  The big picture was when I got there. The little one in the corner was when I came out.  It's always beautiful.  I love our Temple.  I always feel good for getting up and going to the Temple.  I think it's a good way to start the day.

I went to the Hospital after leaving the hospital.  I just wanted to see Briggs and how he was doing.  I had experiences a little anxiety the night before and just needed to check on him.  Julie was just getting through feeding him.  He smiled and coo'd and acted like his cute self.  I could still hear his congestion and could see that his breathing was labored but it was a relief to see him.  I watched him get his bath and be checked over.  His nose got cleaned out and he did not like that at all.  I spent a few hours with Briggs and Julie but when Julie laid Briggs down to rest I decided to leave so Julie could hopefully get some rest too.
I went to my mom's after the hospital to return a pan I had of hers. We visited and while I was there some guys came by that Larry had sent. We are having railings put on both her porches to help her from falling.

Trichelle and the kids came over since they didn't make it Christmas day.  I stayed and visited with them all and left a little before Trichelle did.  I learned that after I left that my mom told Trichelle she liked her being a little "fluffy".  My mom must need glasses because Trichelle isn't fluffy anywhere.  Why does she say things like that?  My girls are both so slender...even skinny.  Oh well...Trichelle said it really didn't bother her like it might have a few months ago.  My mom is a nice person and has a bunch of wonderful qualities but sometimes I just don't get her at all!

0 comments: