Monday

It's Christmas at our House

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  Actually I have had the house pretty much decorated for a few weeks but this year I decided to put out the Christmas Village and so I took pictures. I left some of the big wood things under the stairs this year because I didn't feel like bringing them in but I like the change up.  Usually I put every thing in the same spot and for the most part it is but there are some differences this year.
 I like having Christmas decorations around the house...it makes me happy.  I have enough decorations to decorate the bathrooms too but I haven't done that for years.  Maybe another year I will.
I like my decorations.  They bring back so many memories of friends.  I know who gave me what and when I purchased other things.  I love looking around my home and thinking of others.  It makes me smile.  I feel like a part of them is with me at this time of year.  I know I've said it many times and I'm going to say it again: "This really is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year".

0 comments: